If your child already has a Quaver Ed account from a previous school year, they can simply log into Clever and click on the Quaver Ed (formerly QuaverMusic) app.
If you are setting it up for the first time, you will have to type in the new QUAVER Class CODE for your child's new classroom teacher. Please email me for your child's Quaver class code.
Here's a link to give you a "tour" of Quaver Ed:
- Try to quit your browser (Chrome works best), then relaunch and log back into QuaverEd.
- Try to restart your computer, then log back into QuaverEd.
- Try clearing your browser cache. You can find instructions on how to do this on your web browser here:
- Try a different browser (for example, if you're using Google Chrome, try Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge).
- Perform a network speed test. To do this, navigate to fast.com. A short speed test will initiate automatically. Once it's complete, let me know what numbers and letters are displayed (for example, 128 kbps or 17 Mbps). If at all possible, please repeat this test 2-3 times at different points during the day and send us all of the results.
- Try a different computer to see if it is still giving you issues.
Please email me if you have any questions